Monday 13 April 2015

LET'S BEGIN

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

First thing first, I don't even have a blog account before. This is my first time having a blog account =D It's not that i am not interested in writing but I just have this idea in mind and never take action to write and share stories with other people. In order to write something, I have to create a blog account first. I thought it's difficult to create a blog but when I search the steps at the internet, it surprised me. =D The steps as simple as ABC

I want to share the steps with you guys =D. 

1) If you don't have a google account, please do so. You can also use yahoo account or else but you don't get much benefits as blogspot or blogger.com is a part of Google. To create google account --> Create Google Account

2) You need to create a blog. Click --> Create Your Own Blog and you will see this.

3) Then, click "New Blog" at the upper left of the web page. Just put any title and address for your blog and the blogspot.com will check either the address is available or not. Choose your template and click "Create blog!" at the bottom right of the page.

4) Now, you're ready to start!!! =D =D =D by just clicking "Start posting" =D =D

SOOOOOO......LET'S BEGIIIIINNNNN!!!!! =D

Credit to HASRULHASSAN for this awesome info. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment